Hi my loves!
I am writing a blog on the go again .. we are currently driving through the south of England – on a road trip! We have actually just picked up a new car for my husband (Which is BEAUTIFUL!). I will put up a blog post about the whole trip once I am back home in the comfort of my own room!
For now.. I really wanted to blog, and thought the Get To Know Me tag would be perfect :). So… I hope you enjoy this !
1.What is your middle name? I am not the biggest fan of my middle name … it is Bano (haha)
2. What was favorite subject at school?: I loved English Literature, and studied it at A Level.. I used to love reading and analyzing books. I also found Psychology really interested, and have a degree in it.
3. What is your favorite drink?: It HAS to be Nutella hot chocolate and green tea :P. Also, nothing beats a good cuppa after a long day 🙂
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I have so many songs that I cannot stop listening to.. the songs that are on repeat at the moment are “Do It Again” by Pia Mia & Chris Brown, “Wildest Dream” by Taylor Swift, and “Writings on the Wall” by Sam Smith.. I like such a variety of music though 🙂
5. What is your favorite food?: Chicken steak and chips (YUM), Chicken Biryani, Spicy Chicken Pasta…. I just love food so much (Hehehe)
7. Favorite book of all time?: I haven’t read a really good book in so long.. I started reading “Gone Girl”, but could not find the time to really get in to it. For now, I much prefer reading blog posts :).
8. Favorite Color?: Black (you will know this if you follow my blog :P). I also love pastel colours, such as mint and lilac.
9. Do you have any pets?: Yes, a cat called Cookie.. and you will have seen him in a previous blog post. He is probably the most vocal cat I have ever come across, as well as very affectionate .. and I love him so much!
10. Favorite Perfume?: It has to Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline .. Oh my goodness guys if you have not smelt this perfume, and you like fresh, citrus scents, you must try this! It is such a beautiful scent, and lasts all day .. I highly recommend it :).
11. Favorite Holiday? Now reading other blog posts, I think this means your favourite “national holiday”.. I think for me it has to be Christmas time. Being a Muslim, we do not really “celebrate” it, but I love the atmosphere everywhere when it is Christmas time 🙂
12. Are you married?: Yes I have been married for 2 years – I got married at 21 after I graduated – some people might thing this is quite young – But I knew I had met the right man (Who I had known for almost 5 years at the time).. and I could not be happier :).
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes I have been to Dubai, Turkey, Pakistan and France. I would love to go visit so many other countries, as I love seeing and experiencing other cultures.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I know a LITTLE Urdu .. and can speak it slightly .. I also understand it (again slightly hehe). When I was younger, I could speak perfect Urdu, but when I started school, I stopped, and unfortunately have forgotten quite a lot of it :(.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, and I am the eldest.
16. What is your favorite shop?: My favourite shops are Primark, New Look and Topshop. I also love eBay and markets for clothes.. you can find some little gems there, and they are super cheap too.
17. Favorite restaurant?: It has to be Toro’s steakhouse in Leicester.. It has the most amazing chicken/beef steak EVER .. no steakhouse that I have been to beats the food there. I am getting hungry thinking about it now :(.
18. When was the last time you cried?: I am quite an emotional person and cry over little things – and I actually got a little teary today. My husband has bought a new car and we swapped our old car – so I did get emotional when giving that away (I know what you are thinking I am a wimp … But I cannot help it.. I also cry when I’m happy haha).
19. Favorite Blog?: I would not be able to pick just one, I am always discovering new blogs everyday too :).
20. Favorite Movie? Hmm.. It is quite hard for me to pick a favourite movie .. I love anything with Leonardo Dicaprio (He is my favourite actor!). I also love scary movies SO much .. although I am terrified after! A few of my favourites are Shutter Island, Mean Girls, Sinister and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
21. Favorite TV shows? I know you either love it or hate it.. but I love X Factor :D. I also love The Apprentice, Supernatural, Scorpian.. I also like Game of Thrones, although I have not caught up to the latest season yet! I am quite bad in keeping up with TV shows, and always find myself falling behind :(.
22. PC or Mac?: PC .. I have NEVER used a Mac.. I am not sure if I will ever be able to justify paying that much money on a computer. I would much rather buy clothes 😛
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6
24. How tall are you?: 5foot.. Yes I know I am very short
25. Can you cook? I can 🙂 .. I do enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.. I am never one to stick to a recipe though, I love adding my own touch to dishes :).
So.. That is the get to know me tag.. I hope you guys liked reading a little bit more about me.. And found it slightly interesting 🙂
So guys, at the moment we have just got on the road again.. Having left a place called “Chedder Gorge”.. I think it is in Somerset?!.. I have never ventured this far South of England before.. But it is truely beautiful! I actually started typing this blog on the laptop.. Which has now died on me (boo!) so I am having to type the rest of this on my phone 😛
Thank you for taking the time out to read this blog.. I cannot wait to do a post about this road trip! Hope to see you there!
Lots of love,